Our Tax Consulting services include in depth, advanced knowledge of tax research and tax law. We work to minimize taxation whole reminding compliant with the law in complex financial situations.
Reasons to consult a Tax Expert:
- Retirement Savings Accounts: Qualified Retirement Plan Design. Establishment and Installation
- Real Estate Transactions: Like-Kind Exchanges. Pitfalls and Opportunities.
- Trust Funds: Charitable Remainder Trust. Donor Advised Funds and Charitable Lead Trust.
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- Self-Employment Income: Hiring Spouses and Children under 18.
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Income from Rental Properties
- Farmers. Farmer Income and Expenses. Income Averaging.
- Stock Options
- Education Tax Breaks
- Major Life Events: Marriage, Divorce, Having or Adopting a Child, Financially Caring for Dependents or Death of a Spouse.
- Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA)
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Tax Preparation
We can also help if:
- You work and live in different states or countries.
- You have an active investing life.
- You are buying, selling or running your own business.
Buying or Selling a Business
Few business decisions are more important, complex and potentially business altering than a buy or sell decision. When you are ready to either buy or sell your business, we can provide tax planning support strategies and considerations at every step to reduce tax liabilities and ensure you’re avoiding unnecessary tax bills.
Return to Top
Tax Preparation & Planning
Effective tax preparation can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
Return to Top